"I have a question" is a phrase which is often translated as "tengo una pregunta", and "excuse me" is a phrase which is often translated as "perdón". Learn more about the difference between "I have a question" and "excuse me" below.
Copyright © Curiosity Media Inc.
A phrase is a group of words commonly used together (e.g once upon a time).
1. (used to attract attention)
2. (used to ask for something to be repeated)
3. (used to apologize)
4. (used to ask permission to go past)
5. (used to ask to be allowed to deal with something else)
6. (used to object or disagree)