Very Small Technical Glitch in Video 2.10 @ 5:21

0

Hey, sorry if this thread was unnecessary. Just ignore me if I'm bothersome wink

At 5:21 in video 2.10 preterite vs. the imperfect it is the part of the video where Paralee lets us practice, and then she corrects us.

Where it should say "El agua (llenar) la casa durante la inundación" It skips to say "El agua llenó la casa durante la inundación." It is a minor technical problem, I don't know if anyone has bothered to say anything about it since it is such a small technical problem, but just incase I thought I would point it out.

If it has been called to your attention before I apologize, I did a search but I didn't find any threads talking about it.

Paz.

posted by Fredbong

0

Paz.

Fred
If I can offer a pierce of advice. NEVER apologise. If you think something is wrong, we want to know about it. In this manner, we can correct ALL defects and hopefully make the site perfect. Thanks for your input.

0

HI Fred, this is always very appreciated, Paralee will know about this soon.

If you see any error or glitch, do tell us. wink