Canchera

0

What´s the meaning of this word?
Canchera

posted by Edna-Castro-witarsa

0

From the dictionary here:

canchera

canchera [cahn-chay-ro]

noun

1. Experienced person. (m & f)

2. Groundsman, groundswoman (cuidador); experienced player. (Ante Meridian & Latin American) (m)

3. (Cono Sur) layabout, loafer (vago). (m)

One of the cool features here is that you can double-click a word and it will take you to the definition.

The meanings under #2 only apply in the morning'?

Are you referring to Anti-Meridian? That is in reference to the Anti-Meridian division seperating Brazil and the rest of South America specified in the Treaty of Saragossa.

Or are you just joking and it is over my head right now? red face

posted by Nathaniel
What would then be "Ante Meridian" America? Which countries does it refer to?
0

I hardly ever joke (jeje) but since you've changed the term from "Ante Meridian" to "Anti-Meridian", I'm even more confused as to the intended meaning. Pertaining to the A.M." or "opposed to the Meridian"?

Thanks for pounting out my misspelling. Now I am confused as well. The Anti-Meridian makes sense to me... Ante Meridian doesn't. I guess I just read what I wanted to read and now what was there. downer

posted by Nathaniel
0

I hardly ever joke. (jeje) but since you've changed the term from "Ante Meridian" to "Anti-Meridian", I'm even more confused as to the intended meaning. Pertaining to the A.M." or "opposed to the Meridian"'

posted by samdie
0

From the dictionary here:

canchera

canchera [cahn-chay-ro]

noun

1. Experienced person. (m & f)

The meanings under #2 only apply in the morning''

posted by samdie
0

That may depend on which browser and which version of that browser that you use.

0

From the dictionary here:

canchera
canchera [cahn-chay-ro]
noun
1. Experienced person. (m & f)

posted by Nathaniel