HomeQ&ALearning Spanish

Learning Spanish

0

Hello. Come se dice Mr smith I am sorry for the damages that my dog has caused you please accept this aplogy in espanol.

posted by Marisa

0

Marisa,
Can you open a new thread with this request? It is best not to mix questions on different topics/different grammar points in the same thread because it makes it harder for other people in the future to follow the discussion. Also, remember to put the key words of your question in the title of the discussion. For example, "Call me when you arrive" Instead of using generic titles like "Translate" or "How do you say'" or "Learning Spanish."

Thanks.

posted by Voces
0

Como se dice en espanol Betisha please call me when you arrive

posted by Marisa
0

Cherry,
Lo siento means I'm sorry for it or I'm sorry about it. In your sentence, that "lo" is not correct and is not necessary if your sentence goes on to mention "los daños."

Also, if you use the verb "sentir" [siento] in the primary clause, you'll need the subjunctive in the subordinate clause (haya causado) about the dog.

Lo siento = I'm sorry about it. I'm sorry for it.
Siento el daño que el perro te haya causado = I'm sorry about the damage the dog has caused you.

posted by Voces
0

My translation: Señor Smith siento el daño que mi perro le haya hecho. Le ruego que me disculpe.

posted by Voces
0

Señor Smith lo siento por los daños que mi perro ha causado. Por favor, acepte mi más sincera disculpa.

posted by Cherry