channel-fill in mobile context

0

Can anybody tell me the meaning of channel fill in this context?

Company shipments up to 466k on strong Mlxn Q8 volume and channel-fill.

the context are mobiles, very strange.

0

Thanks a lot everybody!

0

Heidita,

I looked at the definition of Channel-fill for mobiles which relates to content being uploaded.
On the other hand the statement is about shipments (presumably of products) in which case the reference to channel fill as content does not make any sense to me.

In the mobile business channels are those businesses that sell things for you but that do not fill the orders directly through suplying their own stock. So if I am a mobile shop acting as an agent for a telephone company mobile plans and the phone is supplied by the phone company, i am a channel for the phone company.
If I follow this through channel-fill in a shipment context might mean those shipments that filled the orders obtained by channels.

And I have no idea how to translate that. grin

posted by RicardoN
0

Hi Eddy, you are a spy!

I have been a member on that forum for a year, so not a very good spy, jejeje

And I didn't get an answer. Motlye's answer is the best until now, though I didn't get an answer to my translation yet. Any suggestions'

0

hi heidita
i found a web site called usingenglish.com regarding channel-fill and mobile phones. i noted that you had joined today as a member, so i didn't look any further.

0

Eddy, I didn't' get your post, no idea what you are saying. but possibly you could help me out with a translation'

0

hi heidita
i see you are are on the way to finding your own answer by joining usingenglish.com as a memeber.

0

No tengo ninguna idea.
I didn't have the slightest idea what it was.

posted by motley
0

Hi Motley, very nice indeed.

I couldn't even imagine the meaning. So...

Any ideas for translating it'

0

I think this will explain it

<http://www.it-director.com/business/content.php'cid=9329>

posted by motley