Home
Q&A
Where to begin?

Where to begin?

0

Hola all
I am really very new at this so I need so help please'

posted by Zainoon

0

Well i have the same problem in England where i live i don't know anyone that speaks Spanish, that's why i enrolled in a Spanish class problem being its only once a week and its hard to fit in between raising a family and holding down a full time job as well. I try to get as much done in me "Tiempo libre " (freetime) as i can! I suggust you do the same and try not to get downhearted, bueno Suerte Senorita!!! hasta luego

posted by HUEY
0

Hola Pacho

I struggle allot with the prenouncing most of the spanish words.

regat-rs

Zainoon

posted by Zainoon
0

Hola Huey
Thank you and yes that is where I have stated. It is a bit difficult for me as not many people in South Africa speak spanish, well none that I've heard of.

regards

Zainoon

posted by Zainoon
0

Hola Zainoon (what a lovely name as i haven't heard that before by the way) any way the best thing to do is start off from the beginning like hello and goodbye and then practice everyday situations like asking for directions and going to a reaturant. The key is to keep going at it everyday or every other day and not give up. The more you put in the better the results, this website will help you immensly with all the peps on it helping each other. So if you need any help don't hesitate to contact me. "Hasta Luego Senorita!!! (see you later !)

posted by HUEY
0

Pregunta y nosotros te respondemos smile

Saludos y Bienvenida !

posted by Alba
0

Zainoon, what do you need help with exactly'

posted by Pacho