HomeQ&Awhat does this word mean: ATT:TU SANCHO

what does this word mean: ATT:TU SANCHO

1

i have a question a guy text me and at the end of the text it has been
"TU SANCHO"
actually it has ATT:TU SANCHO
what does this mean''''? please help its is very important
if it matters much it was a text from an mexican guy

posted by Stacey
Stacey, Welcome to the forum. You must use proper punctuation on this site. Thank You! - 002262dd, ENE 25, 2011

1

You have to be immersed in mexican culture to be able to fully understand the meaning of "Sancho" written from a boy to a girl.

The meaning is none of the above. "Sancho"is always a boy, who dedicates himself to love and to please the girl in question with the pretention of becoming her lover, even though he knows his chances are very slim (because the girl have other pretenders, or she does not pay attention to him). He will always be there at her "service".

This is a light hearted term. Just remember the Sancho of Don Quixote.

edited by Agora
posted by Agora
My native Mexican brother in law named his male dog Sancho. He said it also meant "service", it has nothing to do with being a lover except towards a master. He was a male dog ergo "Sancho" not "Sancha". - Hana707, ENE 10, 2014
0

I have always heard sancho, sancha, is the one your are cheating on your wife / husband with, on the side. Just what I heard.

posted by jeezzle
0

Sancho is the guy you are fooling around with.....

posted by kiminajijic
0

A sancho is a guy who a husband or boyfriend hires to entertain

their wife/girlfriend when they are busy like to take them out dancing

or dinner something like that sun~cho perhaps an escort

I have never heard anything like this in my life. surprised

0

according to my dictionary sancho means RAM in mexico. whatever have you been up to stacey? just a joke.¡Qué sorpresa! Who would have guessed that the Mexicans would have chosen such a (seemingly unrelated) word to describe/designate "Random Access Memory"? Were it not for having seen so many of your posts taking people to task for using upper-case inappropriately, I might think that you meant "ram" or "ram" (a sheep of the male persuasion) but, given your history ...

posted by samdie
0

posted by un-beso
0

your sancho..

sancho is a nickname..

posted by Alba
0

according to my dictionary sancho means RAM in mexico. whatever have you been up to stacey? just a joke.

0

Att: Attentemente = attentively, a common way to sign a message. Tu Sancho=your lover

posted by Carol