whatdoes MUNECA mean'?

0

i just wanted to know what MUNECA means

posted by veronica

0

Verionica,
Try looking up muñeca. Cut and paste it into the dictionary. There are two meanings. I think I know which one fits. :>) and it may not be an insult.
George

posted by George
0

i did and it came up with no meaning . I know alot of dominicans use it in context as La Muneca, i just wasnt sure

posted by veronica
0

ok thanks its not the insult i thought it was lol

posted by veronica
0

manutd is correct.
It means, at least, in nicaragua, something like 'honey' or 'pretty little thing.'
It is commonly used in the context of "Ay muneca, que bonita eres!," but is more often used by gays and women (and of course all the people who make fun of the gays).

posted by Mikkel
0

muñeca literally means doll. However, it is very commonly used in the same context as 'baby' or 'honey' in English.

posted by manutd
0

i am always being described as la munca i the dominica hair salon i been going to however im not dominican Im trinidadian and venezuelan , and my spanish is bad if anybody knows this term please respond

posted by veronica
0

muñeca means doll or wrist, depending on the context
¡Qué muñeca tan bonita! = What a pretty doll!
Me duele la muñeca. = My wrist hurts.

Veronica,
Did you try to look for this in the dictionary first before posting'

posted by Voces