HomeQ&AYo, tambien, tequiero mucho

Yo, tambien, tequiero mucho

0

What does yo, tambien, tequiero mucho mean

updated OCT 19, 2008
posted by Ben-Mastin

0

There are a few mistakes in the original sentence:

Yo también te quiero mucho.

It is very unlikely that "también" is written between commas, unless you want to make a dramatic pause, like in "I... too.... love you very much".

updated OCT 19, 2008
posted by lazarus1907
0

Gus, your explanation is very good. I can only respond to the literal text as it is only what I was told many times by my ex wife. My understanding of the language is very limited. Thank you for the education.

updated OCT 19, 2008
posted by Wayne
0

I also,love you very much
observation : te quiero are actually two words,. te quiero .
Yo, is a pronoun, first person singular; it means I; yo soy means I am; soy yo means it is I

también means also or, too,or, likewise, please note the funny horizontal line over the letter e on the word también, it is there to show how it is accented when it is vocalised.

te means it is a personal pronoun, eg. te veo,I can see you. Please note the word té
té means tea. The difference is the tilde or the funny little line over the letter e. You see'now , how important those tildes are in the Spanish language?

mucho means a lot,many, it is an adjective

disclaimer, I know this might be more information that you were expecting but the good news is that you dont have to take it in all at once, you can come back to it as many times as you wish.

updated OCT 19, 2008
posted by 00769608
0

tambien=also or too

yo tambien, te quiero mucho

me too, i love you so much

(that is as far as i know about it)

updated OCT 19, 2008
posted by PUNISHER
0

No problem. My ex use to say this to me a lot. That is the only reason I know what it means.The word love in this case could also be replaced with the word want in some cases. It just depends on what the individual is trying to say to you.

updated OCT 19, 2008
posted by Wayne
0

Wayne,

Thank you for your response. While on an Antarctic cruise I met a very nice young lady and we have communicated via email for some time.

She signed the email using this termonology and I was just curious as to what it meant.

Thanks again

updated OCT 19, 2008
posted by Ben-Mastin
0

It means (I to love you a lot.)

updated OCT 19, 2008
posted by Wayne