HomeQ&Aneed some know how please... about our web page here at spanishdict

need some know how please... about our web page here at spanishdict

0

Please tell me how i can personalize my page with html and such. Thank you very much

updated OCT 7, 2008
posted by angela2

0

I seriously doubt that they are going to give you free reign to alter your Web page with HTML. They have advertising on that page that they would not want you interfering with. There are some changes that you are allowed such as choosing your own picture. Below your picture on My Page is a link for changing the Picture or Theme. Click the Theme link and you will be presented with some of the options that you can choose concerning the looks of your particular page. I've been to some pages that contain links to other pages where you can do whatever you want since you are no longer at this web site.
After choosing your preferred theme and you get down to where you see the properties of the theme, click the Advanced tab. You can create or edit your own CSS (Cascading Style Sheet)
there if you so desire. I think that's about as much control as they are going to relinquish.

updated OCT 7, 2008