I need help finding two words sent to me.........

0

Can anyone help me find the english words for the words sent to me by a friend in Mexico............fpeyno and ladinerson...............anyone'

posted by Rick

0

the letter is written, it will be tomorrow before I can see the orginal again.............I will send it as it is written.........................thanks.....................................Rick

posted by Rick
0

Well, I hope it was typed and that you can type it as it is written. Iif it is handwritten, goodness knows. You may have to let it go.

posted by Millie
0

Please post the EXACT spanish so we can try to figure it out...it is impossible to do when you are mixing your translation with the words you can't translate. Please try to type it EXACTLY, since even in your translation you made several typos...those create even more confusion when added to an already misspelled original.

posted by Carol
0

It was given to me by a friend to translate. I am lost. The note was asking for forgiveness it said: I ask for your forgivness but the fpeyno noone can stain. and then is said I wanted to be with you forever and wanted ladinerson..................... I have no idea................... thanks

posted by Rick
0

Thanks for your help. The note is one asking forgiveness. It said: I ask for your forgiveness but the fpeyno noone can stain.........................and then it said I wanted to be with your forever and wanted ladinerson. I translated it from spanish, but I have never heard fpeyno or ladinerson. Someone brought this to me, but as I said I am lost.....................thanks..........................

posted by Rick
0

somehow I think that people who text in Spanish have their own shorthand! Just as we do. so, idk.
In reference to ladino, it is also a noun, referring to Spanish-speaking people, as well as a language, Judeo-Spanish.

posted by Millie
0

Sorry Rick,
I thought someone was joking with us.
Where did you see the words? They must be misspelled, or run together.
No word starts in fp in English or Spanish.
The closest I can come for ladinerson is ladino = sly, shifty

otra vez, lo siento

posted by motley
0

I have been around spanish for about 22 years and I don't know this word. My spanish is limited as you can tell. I travel to Costa Rica twice a year, I don't speak spanish..................do you know these 2 words? thanks............ Rick

posted by Rick
0

idk

posted by Millie
0

20 years studying Spanish & you don't know what fpeyno means,'

posted by motley