HomeQ&AIs this the correct way to say it?

Is this the correct way to say it?

0

Hola everyone!

I have a line from a song by Gotan Project, it goes: "de encontrar un rumbo diferente", which, if I'm correct, means "to find a different way". What I would like to know is what's the correct way to say this in Spanish: "Shall we find a different way'" using the line of the song. Could you help me out please? Many many thanks in advance!!!

posted by Marek-I

0

Lovely!!! Many thanks for your replies and warm greetings from Vilnius, Lithuania wink !!!

posted by Marek-I
0

I think that they copied the sentence from the lyrics that are already in Spanish and wanted to know if they translated it correctly into English.

posted by Cherry
0

hey marek,

rumbo means "direction" like Cherry says.

"shall we find a different way" in spanish would be "¿encontramos otro camino/otra manera? (camino = way as in route, manera = way as in method).

Also, I think the verb "buscar" (look for) would be better than "encontrar" (find) here. So "shall we look for a different way" would be "¿buscamos otro camino/otra manera'"

posted by Candygirl
0

Or maybe to find a differente direction.

posted by Cherry