Nonsense Questions

0

Can anyone translate these questions for me and answer them in complete phrases? Please I need help.

1.)¿Cómo se llama Ud.?

2.)¿Se considera Ud. cristiano(a)?

3.)¿Se acepta Ud. como persona?

4.)¿Se compara Ud. con otras personas?

5.)¿Se critica Ud. todo el tiempo?

6.)¿Quiere Ud. separarse del mundo?

7.)¿Quiere Ud. dedicarse a Dios?

8.)¿Quiere Ud. examinarse cada día?

9.)¿Quiere Ud. defenderse contra el diablo?

10.)¿Quiere Ud. presentarse a Dios como sacrificio vivo'

posted by Bretaa

0

Hi, I will give you some guidance so you can do this yourself. Sorry, but we don't do homework for you because we won't be there to take your test for you. You need to know how to do it for yourself.

First of all, I notice that all of the verbs are reflexive because they each have se. When a verb is reflexive it means that the subject is doing the action to themself.
If the subject of the answer is
yo, the relexive pronoun will be me
tú, the relexive pronoun will be te
Usted, él, ella, Ustedes, ellos, ellas, the relexive pronoun will be se
nosotros, the relexive pronoun will be nos
vosotros, the relexive pronoun will be os

To answer questions, keep in mind that it is like a conversation.
If the question is being asked of a single listener (tú, Ud,) they will answer as a single speaker(yo)
If the question is being asked of group of listeners (Ustedes or vosotros) they will answer as a group of speakers (nosotros)
If the question is being asked about someone else (Usted, él, ella, Ustedes, ellos, ellas) the subjuect doesn't change.
Make sure that the conjugated verb matches the subject.
Here are some examples:
¿(Tú)Te levantas temprano? Sí, (Yo) me levanto temprano.
¿Necesitan Uds. lavarse las manos antes de comer? Sí, nosotros necesitamos lavarnos las manos antes de comer.
¿Necesitáis vosotros lavaros las manos antes de comer? Sí, nosotros necesitamos lavarnos las manos antes de comer.

To access the dictionary just double click on the word that you don't know and the dictionary will open to the word. If you have a problem getting it to open, the link is www.spanishdict.com

Try to do the work, post your answers and we will check them for you. If you still have more questions about how to do it, don't hesitate to ask.
Cherry

posted by Cherry
0

I'll be great if you do it, and we fix them.

you can do it!

posted by pasabolita