HomeQ&AHello and children's books in Spanish

Hello and children's books in Spanish

0

I am new to this site. I am 31 years old an know very little spanish, but I am trying to use it more with my employee here. I have a 2 yr old and I would like him to learn Spanish early. I am interested in Spanish children's books for me to read to him. Anyone have any that they would recommend'

posted by megan3

0

--Your local library might help. Mine has an entire Spanish children's section.

--Read the reviews on Amazon, etc., if you have a particular book in mind. You will have to weed through some junk, but usually they will tell you if the book is well translated or not. This is particularly important for the many books out there which are available in English/Spanish.

I have "Mi Primer Libro de Palabras en Español", which is a beginning picture dictionary. It has some mistakes and leans towards Mexican Spanish (I think'), but overall it is very nice.

posted by Natasha