Words to song in Spanish

0

I'm listening to a song named "Yo" by Bassnectar Featuring Kristina Maria and I can't decipher the lyrics. Can someone help me on this? The song is here:

http://bassnectar.imeem.com/music/wGWbPIBo/bassnectar_ft_kristinamaria_yo_original_extended_mix/

Snippets of the lyrics seem to go something like this:

... nacimiento es como yo vivo yes
...no tienes...

I've Googled the Web searching for the lyrics by the name of the song but cannot seem to find them. Would someone be so kind as to listen to the song and tell me what the lyrics are? Thanks!

posted by Patrick

0

Something like "renacimiento es como yo vivo, yes" which is think would translate into something in the neighbourhood of "rebirth is how I live"... the rest of the snippets are about dancing. I can hear "bailo, bailé in da ritma", "I dance, I danced in the rhythm" and I can distinguish "salsa" and "hiphop". Also I can hear "que tener limites", "entrenando de puntas" both of which I can't translate but the first must have something to do with boundaries, and I think I hear "dime si tu m'extrenas" which would mean, "tell me if you miss me". That's all I can make of it :S I think there might be some slang in it aswell. Good luck! Saludos, ChicaSabrosa

posted by chicasabrosa