no escuche mal asta hable conella. no andes de. text messages translation help please
ok, I really need to know what these text messages say. I'm pretty sure they are spelled terribly incorrect so please keep that in mind. Also, I am typing them exactly as they were written. Good Luck in helping me with this. thanks.
(This message is from a man to a woman)
1. no escuche mal asta hable conella. no andes de.
(The rest of the messages are from a woman to a man)
2. no mame es chuchaste mal nomames
3. hola guerito. o yi ques ta tenias novia
4. mentirosito guerito. Se esch cheba coma buenea persona
- como que paso eres el que me dijiste que ya no estebas.
- luego fui anea mi tio para carguer no telefono
- si mi pare andaba pasado por la cala griando tu nombre cuando.
Si me acabo. La baluna.
- disculpame y ahora por que no me contestas no me digas que todavia estas
- te voy hablar mas tarde por que estoy trabajando
- ya no te vi domas vi un muchacho con una muchacha
hey how's it going ?
The reason you can't seem to find this anywhere is there is alot of slang in this.
- no Listen to me talk to her (no andes de)?
2.no mames is a way of saying Don't mess with my head/don't f with me in a joking way.
- Hey whiteboy, Do you have a girlfreind?
4.lier whiteboy, your girfriend is a good person.
5.What is wrong why didn't you call me?
9.Call me later because I am working.
hope that helped a bit.
- hello beautiful already itself that you have girlfriend
- beautiful lying. I even that were your a good person
- that step? you told me that were not
- then I was with my tio to charge the telefono
- go my father walked for aqui when me I am finished the bateria
- excuse me. and now because do not answer me? your todabia these angry with I
- we speak but late I am working at this time
- I did not see you, alone look at a man and a woman
I do not speak English I want to learn
This doesn't seem like Spanish. The grammar is often wrong, the orthography is non-existant, and they seem to be writting words like "Da Nigaz" in English (probably even worse). Some of the words are not just badly spelled -it seems that whoever wrote this doesn't know to speak.
I only understand sentences 3, 8 and 9.