gastar and pasar
I looked up the dictionary for the word - 'to spend' and it gave me two meanings 'gastar' and 'pasar'.
Where to use 'gastar' and where to use 'pasar'?
thank you all for helping me.
Look at an English dictionary:
1. to use time doing something or being somewhere
2. to give money as a payment for something
3. to use energy, effort, force, etc., especially until there is no more left:
Now look at a Spanish one:
1. to use your time in any way
1. to use the money for something
2. to consume
"Pasar" matches the first meaning of "spend", and "gastar" the other two.
hi giti "gastar" means TO SPEND...
and "pasar" means TO PASS
You can use gastar for spending money and pasar for spending time.