kindly please translate..to english.. very short only

0

porke man.. ese ta abla

updated AGO 14, 2009
posted by jam

0

What looks good and sounds good (proper Spanish) isn't always used. I teach students who would definitely speak and write like this. The more exposure to the different ways of speaking and writing we have the more equipped I can be as a teacher to teach my students what to do and say, properly. I NEED SO MUCH HELP WITH SPANISH IT'S PATHETIC!!! I am glad I have great colleagues to help me with Spanish. smile

updated AGO 14, 2009
posted by Jason7R
0

If written more properly, I'm thinking it would be: ¿Por que, man? Ese te habla.

• Por que= Why
  • Ese = that (one) / that guy
  • te= you
  • habla= (s)he talks

I'm thinking they mean: Why, man, does that guy talk to you?

updated AGO 14, 2009
posted by lisa13
0

this is perfect street spanish and translates to ,why do you let him talk to you like that ? man !

updated AGO 14, 2009
posted by edward-redmond
0

Lisa13 must be, either an expert cryptologist, or a person with an amazing imagination, because looking at those words, it doesn't even look like Spanish. If it is what she thinks, there are at least twice as many mistakes as words in that sentence. Where did you find such a....? Well, that thing.

updated AGO 14, 2009
posted by lazarus1907