Estoy bien prendida

1

Just trying to figure out what this means, I searched the dictionary but can't find it. Any help would be great. Thanks

updated NOV 23, 2013
posted by jim2

1

in Colombia u say "estoy bien prendida" when u are mad (slightly drunk or tiddly) ... smile

posted by jurgen10
1

well..
in mexico it means = "im excited".. "estoy exitada"

posted by Alba
1

look here, I can see how it can mean all those things, in addition to drunk

[url=http://education.yahoo.com/reference/dict_en_es/spanish/prender;_ylt=AsoVigwOyR9kH_r6wcI.e2z_s8sF]http://education.yahoo.com/reference/dict_en_es/spanish/prender;_yl...[/url]

posted by motley
1

I never heard of it meaning that. I guess that would probable depend in which region it's used. Here in Puerto Rico it means I'm mad. To be turned on or excited would be "estoy exitada"

posted by Doris
0

That's what I'm thinking.....she is either well dress, excited or mad''''''

updated NOV 23, 2013
posted by jim2
Ok , my girlfriend saw this **** and she really thinks prendida or prender that is the verb in present means Excited.So i got troubles with her for that, im latino , and i know in all spanish languages that doesnt means excited, just if u are in the bed
for all of u stupids translator i can tell u ... that sentence ¨ëstoy bien prendida¨ means I am too active , like when u drink a red bull or when u are going to a party and u drink and u says estoy prendido ,, im active, i want to dance or partying..
so now u know,, excited is excitado en español. there are no other translators to say excited .... u can say prende un papel ,, fire a paper .. that means too. Finally that is or fire to burn , or active like u have too much energy in whatever situation.
in English excited is for a sex way or when u want something so bad , like waitting for something special ... but is not prendido or prendida . So now thanks for giving me troubles and Fuckaaa U¡¡¡¡
0

Thanks

posted by jim2
0

Never heard that before... Bien (fine, alright, okay) the rest I'm not sure

posted by sara2
0

There you go, another different meaning. This is cool. Who would've thought that such a small phrase could have so many different meanings.

posted by Doris
0

Maybe it depends on the context, but I have heard it used like.: I am very nicely made up or dressed.

posted by Cherry
0

Yeah, go with the Mexican. Seems to me like she's interested in you. And if you're sure you didn't do anything to make her mad, you can be sure you did something to get her excited. Good luck. Just goes to show you how a small phrase can have different meaning, depending in which country you say it. Some words to which a mexican may be normal, in other countries, including Puerto Rico, can have a whole different meaning and even be a bad word. So, we learn something new everyday.

posted by Doris
0

A friend sent it to me as a text message. She said I need to figure it out for myself. A Mexican girl at work told me what she thought it meant. I just wondered if she was correct....now I am confused. I hope she is right grin) and not what you said. :((

posted by jim2
0

Well, a lot of Mexicans live in Texas, so you could probably check with someone from that region. I don't know if in Mexico it has the same meaning. Where did you read or hear it'

posted by Doris
0

I am in Texas

posted by jim2
0

Some one told me it ment "I am very turned on/excited"

posted by jim2
0

Yes. I say it at times. But when I say it, I say like I mean "I am f''''ing mad". But don't use that one.

posted by Doris