HomeQ&Aplease translate for me...

please translate for me...

0

what does "Laste Maste Mi Corazon" mean? i cant find it in an English-Spanish dictionary.

updated MAY 23, 2008
posted by Mich

0

I don't know about you guys, but my Laste Maste is killing me!

updated MAY 23, 2008
posted by Pablo-Meyer
0

usted duele el corazón...is "you hurt my heart" I don't know what "laste maste mi corazon" means...

updated MAY 23, 2008
posted by Maria
0

i think you have some bad spelling here, looks like misspelled verbs in the preterite like mataste

updated MAY 23, 2008
posted by whit
0

Lastimar is the root verb of lastimaste...it also means, to pity so it can be translated also as TO HAVE PITY WITH MY HEART, to which it sounds like an...Idiomatic Expression..

updated MAY 23, 2008
posted by david-s-mundares
0

There is no such word in Spanish as Laste Maste but if you mean Lastimaste it is in the second person in Preterite Tense which means, You hurt...and Vernic was right in the Translation..and Mi Corazon means, my heart..

updated MAY 23, 2008
posted by david-s-mundares
0

Hi and welcome to the forum!

Please, post your word/words in the thread title the next time!

updated MAY 23, 2008
0

De nada. You're welcome!

updated MAY 22, 2008
posted by Sally
0

thanks a lot!! grin

now i know.... it's my bf who told me that, after a reconcialiation, and he said it's me who should rather be the one telling him "lastimaste mi corazon" .

anyways, big help. thanks!

updated MAY 22, 2008
posted by Mich
0

Lastimaste is the past form of the verb lastimar which means to hurt.

updated MAY 22, 2008
posted by Sally
0

I don't know what laste maste is, mi corazon means my heart. Are you sure there aren't spaces in between those letters or maybe different spelling? It is probably either a saying that's not in the dictionary or it means last master of my heart.

updated MAY 22, 2008
posted by Elizabeth-Shaw
0

May be you can say: Lastimaste mi corazón.
It does mean: You hurt my heart.

updated MAY 22, 2008
posted by Vernic