Pls translate into English.

0

estoy a punto de ir el amor pero trataré de entrar en el contacto si usted quiere me abandonan su número

updated MAY 9, 2008
posted by esha

0

I am just about to leave (el amor)? but I will try to keep in contact, if you want me to, leave me your number. (This is not a literal translation)

updated MAY 9, 2008
0

The lack of punctuation makes this difficult to translate (and the Spanish is a bit odd), but I don't think the two versions given so far are quite right. Here's my attempt.

I'm about to go, my love, but I will try to get in contact. Leave me your number if you want.

I don't think this was written by a native speaker, because I can't imagine that a native would use "abandonar" to mean "leave" in this sense. Also, I wrote "my love," but it really says "the love," which makes no sense here. Anyway, very strange sentence.

updated MAY 9, 2008
posted by 00bacfba
0

I'm about to go, love, but try to come to contact me, if you want to leave your number.

updated MAY 9, 2008
posted by david-s-mundares
0

I have to go to work my love, do you want me to leave my number...I think that's what that says

updated MAY 9, 2008
posted by Melinda