Please help.... Urgency!!! I need help translating

0

this is for my spanish project at school. Please help translate-
*"Check out these stylish jeans, dresses, work clothes, swimsuits, plus many more hip clothing"

" These outfits will keep you in the 'in crowd' and keeps you feeling cool and refreshed!!"*
Thanks guys, this will really help me, I have so much to do and just helping me with this much will be doing me a BIG favor!!

posted by Autumn

0

By the way everyone, i am learning spanish, and if u guys need help on english, let me know, i think i can try and help you guys out for all that you guys are helping out everyone on this site :D thx...

posted by Russell-Ortego
0

Muchos gracias, yo necesito la contesta, y yo no conosco la plena significa Puerto Rican danza tradicional.

posted by Russell-Ortego
0

Can someone tell me what la plena means, i am new to spanish, and can't find what i am looking for on the website, i am trying to find something to put into the sentence, la ___|\___|\___|_ y la plena son populares en Puerto Rico... ive tried for like 20 mins to try and figure it out :(

updated MAR 31, 2008
posted by Russell-Ortego
0

You don't say"averiguar" in this context.

Mire (compruebe) estos vaqueros estilosos .....

Esta ropa le situará en plena moda y le hará sentir fresco y joven.

Conjunto is always a two piece suit, underwear....

saludos

0

You are very welcome. I'm glad that you found us too.

posted by Cherry
0

thanks so much, I am really happy I found this site, people are so nice here!!!!

posted by Autumn
0

Averigüe estos vaqueros con estilo , los vestidos, la ropa de trabajo, los trajes de baño, y mucha más ropa de moda

¡Estos conjuntos le mantendrán en 'el grupo de moda' y le hace sentir en la onda y como nueva!!

posted by Cherry
0

Averigüe estos vaqueros elegante, los vestidos, ropas de trabajo, los trajes de baño, más muchas más ropa de cadera

¡Estos equipos le mantendrán en el 'en la multitud' y le mantiene sentimiento refresca y refrescó!!

is this right? i'm still new to spanish!! Thanks so much.

posted by Autumn
0

Hi and welcome to the forum. Since this is a school project and I know you won't feel good about it if someone else does it for you, I am going to ask you to try to write it in Spanish and then we will gladly check it for you.
There is a dictionary in this website. Just double click on the word that you want to know and the dictionary will open up. If the word isn't there here is another dictionary. www.wordreference.com. There is also a verb conjugator in the forum. Just go to the lessons page and look for conjugator. When you have your attempt, add it to this thread, and we will check it. Thanks.smilesmile

posted by Cherry