HomeQ&APasi贸n la telenovela

Pasi贸n la telenovela

0

¿Alguien mira esta telenovela? A veces hay palabras no puedo encontrar en el dictionario porgue son única a México. Así que algunas veces necesito ayudar.

Por favor, corrige los errores, acentos, tiempo y agramaticales.

posted by motley

0

You are welcome; Generally the TELENOVELAS use an homogeneous language, is not common to listening slangs or offensive words, people can't to know a lot of words in this serie, because are not actually very used, but this characteristic not turns them in slangs, like somebody said to you.

Sorry Motley, I'm not fluid in inglish.

posted by Vernic
0

Gracias Vernic

posted by motley
0

Bitacoras are notebooks than contains records of events during a travel.
Capirotada is a dish, that is prepared during easter season, which contains bread and assortment dehidrated fruits in a sweet syrup.

note: before you asked about navarro; This is an APELLIDO (last name)

posted by Vernic
0

Sorry, I think you are really confuse about the terms "slang and idioms" in the spanish that is spoken in Mexico.

posted by Vernic
0

dos palabras no comprendo

bitácoras

esta es la frase

Paco pregunta si es su primo y Camila muy amorasa le dice sí. "La Paisana" le entrega a Camila las bitácoras que Foreman le mandó a Ricardo.
It might be a ships log, they are pirates.

caprirotada

I got this from the subtitles, so don't have the context, but I think it's some kind of food. I also could have misspelled it..

posted by motley
0

Sí, contestación es posible.

contesta es la tercera persona del verbo contestar.

0

using the word mucha/o depends a lot on the noun you're using after that wrod, for example:

hay muchos carros---|---|-carros->masculine ,then you should write mucho(masculine)
hay mucha gente---|---|---|gente->feminine ,then you should write mucha(feminine)

whenever you don't have a noun after mucha/o you just leave it with an O, for example:

me ayuda mucho
comere mucho
caminamos mucho
tenemos que ahorrar mucho........after a verb it's always mucho

you don't say ME AYUDA APRENDER like you'd say in english IT HELPS ME LEARN. you say ME AYUDA A APRENDER, in english "IT HELPS ME TO LEARN"

posted by THI-GEEVER
0

typo on gusta
I was trying to make mucha agree with telenovela, what is mucho agreeing with or is it neuter?
Why ayuda a ? Can't find anything on using ayudar a.

posted by motley
0

sí respuesta, pero ¿no puede usar contesta, quizá contestación'

posted by motley
0

Save yourself some money. check this out for accents etc

http://www.studyspanish.com/accents/typing.htm

¿áéíóúñ¡

The only thing I can't get is the diéresis

posted by motley
0

i truly hate you HEIDITA...

posted by THI-GEEVER
0

Peru's Spanish is not better than Mexican Spanish.

Talking about slang: wanna is slang: want to

0

Really, quizás or quizá is not plural or singular. both spellings are accepted.

I corrected yours becuase you spelled it with an s, which is the sound it takes in Mexico.

I was asking myself what you meant with "contesta"? did you mean: respuesta'

0

my english may also sound "off" to you..but that always happen when we'e learning. the same thing is happening to you, happens to me, i love USA culture and people i just wanna get out of this country beacuse living here gets worse and worse everyday, i might go to the US when i finish my career and if everything goes well i miagh also stay there and live there =) about the keyboard, you can get one on the internet, they have everythig =) ohh and the waves ibn lima are very..veryyyy poor haha you have to travel to other cities and find good ones

posted by THI-GEEVER
0

I'm coming back to Lima soon. I travel alot so I get free flights. I loved the food in Lima. I guess I was just unlucky with that one restaurant. I want to take the bus to Bolivia from Cuszco, but I don't know what the political situation is there right now. We have friends in Santa Cruz that send us emails often, and it doesn't look good. The eastern half of the country doesn't like Evo much so there may be violence.

Estoy aprendiendo el espanol por que me gusta mucho la gente y las culturas de america latina. Tambien, vivo en San Diego, CA donde mas o menos la tercera parte de la gente lo habla. Ademas, lo uso en mi trabajo cada dia. Cuando jubile, vamos a vivir medio ano en centro/sudamerica. Ahora buscamos lugar donde haga sol durante de nuestro invierno, y sea mas barato que aqui en EEUU. Nos encanta el Peru y en Lima hay olas, verdad?

Busco teclado que tenga los acentos y el tilde. El miercoles voy a San Jose, CR para quedarme una semana (vuelo gratis, le agradezco a American Airlines!). Tomo el bus para Bocas de Toro, Panama.

Thanks for putting up with my Spanish, I know it probably sounds a little "off" to a native speaker. I'm learning all the time!

posted by Bob-Dressler2
漏 Curiosity Media Inc.