FM Radio

0

I live in South Florida and listen to 106.7 FM, ciento seis siete. During the station identification, they use a phrase that sounds like "mas cara a hora". I think it means "more music per hour" but I can't find cara in a dictionary.

Thanks for the help.

Sid

posted by Sid-Breman

0

Hello dear

My name is queen(single). I was impressed when i saw your profile today at and i will like to establish a long lasting relationship with you. In addition,i will like you to reply me through this my private e-mail box(queensamale46@yahoo.com) Thanks waiting to hear from you soon. queen I will send to you my pictures in my next mail through this my mail box

queensamale46@yahoo.com

posted by 0031c0ec
0

Hello dear

queensamale46@yahoo.com

posted by 001c7326
0

Definetely, cara would be...odd.

posted by manutd
0

From the context, a radio station promo, it would make the most sense for it to be "más cada hora" like Cherry and N.Limones said.

posted by Voces
0

Thanks to all. I'll check out the "cada" v. cara.

Sid

posted by Sid-Breman
0

Seems like they are saying "Mas cada hora" ( more each hour) your 'r' in spanish sometimes sounds like a very soft 'd'

posted by N-Limones
0

It might be, "Más cada hora." More every hour.

posted by Cherry
0

cara = face
I think it means something like more face (time) per hour.

posted by manutd