Hi everybody, I was thinking about a new idea for an A-Z game today and I came across this idea!
The idea of this game is to write names of important people in the history like: inventors, and also providing some important dates like : the 4th of July with describing or saying one thing which made this person or date important in one word
- Follow in alphabetical order
- Please include the English translation for each word. .
- Don't forget to click on NEWEST to see the last letter.
- It would be nice if you posted a PICTURE
- You don't have to include a sentence.
I'll start with: Anne Frank - Diary = diario