HomeQ&AProblems with the B B C Mundo server?

Problems with the B B C Mundo server?

2

I've been downloading podcasts from BBC Mundo to listen to in the car. For the last week or so I just get a message that the server's having a problem. Did they move it or rename it, or, heaven forbid, discontinue the 'cast?

Also, someone needs to inform this piece of software that radio station call letters and initials of things don't count as writing in all caps.

Writing in all capital letters is not allowed in the question title. Please rewrite your title without using words in all caps.

edited by --Mariana--
posted by KevinB
Yes, that "no writing in all caps" rule is truly ridiculous. I get around it by using spaces. - --Mariana--, JUL 20, 2010
Thanks. I tried quotes and periods, then gave up. - KevinB, JUL 20, 2010

1

It seems to be working here in UK. Maybe its an "international" problem.

It only shows podcasts up to last Friday, the 16th.

It allowed me to download it, not sure if I'd be able, or be legally allowed, to send it to you.

edited by fontanero
posted by fontanero
I think it's working again under a different server name. Thanks. - KevinB, JUL 20, 2010
1

Any other spanish podcasts that focus on news and events?

posted by danvallejo
Democracy Now is pretty good. It's the Spanish language translation of the Amy Goodman newscast. http://www.democracynow.org/ - KevinB, JUL 20, 2010