HomeQ&ARegistered Nurse??

Registered Nurse??

2

How would you translate "Registered Nurse"? I'm working on a translation about health care professionals...but not sure if "enfermera registrada' would be a good translation for 'registered nurse' as we know it here in the US? as always, your help will be greatly appreciated....; )

posted by psalmeron

1

I heard this term in a recent conversation on skype with Heidita. I would say that was correct

posted by nizhoni1
0

thanks for the clarification. i'm actually a native speaker that has been doing a lot of translations for different industries. i tried to use as much as 'neutral' Spanish as possible...so the big majority of Spanish speakers can understand....that's why sometimes i come here to ask for suggestions.

thanks

posted by psalmeron
Good luck is there such a thing? Well, you might better consulting with professional translators who are familiar with the sublties of both languages and have a command of tehnical terms. - BellaMargarita, JUL 19, 2010
0

thanks very much!! that's what i thought but wanted to double check with this great community of translators cheese

posted by psalmeron
just so you know, we are a community of students. There are some native speakers that could be considered translators. That is why I qualified that I had heard the term accepted by a native - nizhoni1, JUL 19, 2010