HomeQ&AI like the fact that you (translate in spanish help)

I like the fact that you (translate in spanish help)

2

How do i translate "i like the fact that you" in spanish? thanks for the help

posted by iggyv
I had a translation of "Me gusta el hecho de que" but the word hecho sounds unfamilar to me. Is this correct? - iggyv, JUL 19, 2010

2

Hello and welcome to the forum.

I think you've got it right.

"Me gusta el hecho de que....hablas muy despacio."

"Me gusta el hecho de que..... eres de Inglaterra."

1

Hi iggyv

Your comment where you state "me gusta el hecho de que" sounds correct to me. However, you might want to wait for other options.

By the way, click here for meanings of hecho.

1

Hello, and welcome to the forum. We are happy to help you with your question, but because this is a learning site and not a translation service, we ask that you post your attempt. Then we will be happy to give suggestions or corrections to improve it. You can use the dictionary at the top of the page to look up words you don't know, or, if you're really lost, go to the homepage and put your phrase into one of the automatic translators and just improve that however you can. Then you can just edit this question to include your attempt and we'll go form there. I can see how you might be unsure about this, but just give it your best shot or show us how you'd go about starting and we'll help you from there.

posted by MacFadden