HomeQ&AHow do you use the chat room?

How do you use the chat room?

2

I have been up to the chat room, but I can't figure out how to use it. I have searched for instructions, but haven't found any. Could someone tell me how it works up there, please. Thanks.

posted by sanlee

3

Go to the More tab. Click on the Chat button. When you first come into the chatroom, you will be known as guest12344 or whatever number it gives you. To join the conversation you must edit your nickname. It says edit nickname at the bottom of the chatbox. Simply click on that. Then, another box will pop up asking your age. That is so that little children are not getting in there. Type in your age and gender and then edit your nickname. You don't have to put your actual name, if you don't want to. In order to start talking, go to the box at the bottom. It says "type here and hit enter to send a message." And there you have it. You can now chat in the chatroom. Also, if you wish to talk to an individual rather than to the whole group, Run your cursor over their name. There will be two options "chat" and "block." Click chat and type what you want to say and hit enter on your keyboard. The other option is block. That is for when you don't want to read what someone is saying. smile. Come join us! smile

posted by Debiera
2

hi Sanlee,

Click the MORE (Fifth tab) then click 'CHAT' (Fourth in line).

Then click the 'edit nickname'(At the bottom of the chat box).

Enter you nickname and start chatting.

posted by Vaanz
2

Hi sanlee , it works normally all you have to do is to enter the chat room choose a nick name and an age then chat with any one .If you want a Private chat all you have to do is to click on the name of the person that you want to chat with and chat with him - her . cheese

you can send me a PM with your nick name and I will chat with you wink

edited by 00b6f46c
posted by 00b6f46c
Send me. - Eddy, JUL 19, 2010
thanks for correcting Eddy :) - 00b6f46c, JUL 19, 2010
1

Hi anlee, yes, you can use any nick or no nick at all, you will figure as "guest".

for any doubt at all, ask Soccer (dillon on skype) to help you will it, he will be pleased to help, as he is the mod wink

1

So you can put any nickname you want and any age you want, is this true?

posted by sanlee