HomeQ&AA message missing from my "sent" box!

A message missing from my "sent" box!

2

Hi everybody , I have a problem with a message that I have sent before to someone the problem is that after sending the message there wasn't any error with sending it but I can't see it on my sent box ??!! I want to know will I have to send that message again or what ?!! wink

edited by --Mariana--
posted by 00b6f46c

1

If you sent that message to website feedback, it does not show up on your sent messages. It must come right out from this sight to the website feedback. You should get a confirmation email that says "Do not reply to this email" that they received it. It might be better to ask your question to the whole website. Feedback is usually for reporting errors or problems and things. Actually, I see that is now on the regular Question bar. But, perhaps it goes to the website feed back section, I don't know. It is probably better to choose the general discussion category, Hablemos.

edited by sanlee
posted by sanlee
1

Hi, Lovely.

You can send me a PM to test it out. I'll let you know when I get the message.

oh will i guess there were an error in the past but now I can see my message normaly thanks marianne :) - 00b6f46c, JUL 19, 2010
1

I got the message immediately.