HomeQ&AHow is Quinta Mazatlan translated to English

How is Quinta Mazatlan translated to English

1

Quinta Mazatlan

posted by swgeery
Mazatlán - viajero, JUL 18, 2010

1

Of course, your want a translation of "Quinta Mazatlán" With the information provide to you. You might be able to guess it.

Spanish Eng.

Primero..... first

Segundo second

Tercero third

Cuarto fourth

Qunito fifth quinta would be the female for quinto. La quinta carrera, meaning the fifth race.

Of course your want a translation of "Quinta Mazatlán" With the information provide to you. You might be able to guess it.

Mazatlán is a Port city in Mexico.

it is also some kind of private park in Texas.

Quinnta also means a house in the country.

Quintas with a letter s means a army draft call.

Quinta Mazatlan is now an urban sanctuary working to enrich people's lives by sharing knowledge about birds, plants and environmental stewardship in South Texas. In this case there is no accent over the "a" in Mazatlan because it is in English.

edited by viajero
posted by viajero
Mazatlan is from nahuatl - language of the aztecs and means "city of deer" Quinta means 5th in Spanish La Quinta is a country house or inn I'm wanting to know if Quinta Mazatlan is 5th city of the deer or Inn/country house of Mazatlan - swgeery, JUL 18, 2010
There is a nature center in McAllen, Tex and it's name is Quinta Mazatlan after the aztecs - swgeery, JUL 18, 2010
0

Actually"quinta" ( the way is being use here) is just a manor or a house in the country, it has nothing to do with a numerical position. It might be the name of a hotel in Mazatlán, Mexico. It is also the name of a sanctuary in Mclelan,Texas. I could call my house quinta Robles. Because, I have a house in the country (not rally) and my last name is Robles. If you had a house in the country you could called it quinta and your name or your wife name or your child name . The main thing here is that :quinta means a house out in the country. Spanish.... Quinta Mazatlán.......English Quinta Mazatlan. No accent needed over the last "a" if writen in the Englsih language.

edited by viajero
posted by viajero
0

Hola,

I think it is the name of a place. If this is so, I would just leave it.

Good luck.

posted by LuisaGomezBartle
┬ę Curiosity Media Inc.