HomeQ&AFind the thing (3) : Street

Find the thing (3) : Street

7

Hola toodos , I have A game for you I know the last one wasn't very successful but I hope this one will work grrr .

game rules :-

1. I will post a picture and you will try to describe say the things on that picture

1. please post one word on each answer so everybody get the chance to answer

1. Please post the word in two (both) languages, English and Spanish. wink

1. The winner is the one that will find the hardest thing on that pic and translate it to the right meaning (thing that can't be noticed easily )will be chosen as the best answer tomorrow smile

For example :- alt text

The things on the pic are :-

el sofá = the sofa

.la foto = the picture

........And so on

So the picture of the day is :-

updated DIC 6, 2010
edited by 00494d19
posted by 00b6f46c
oh finally i can see that pic ( i couldn't see the last one ) ;-) - 00b6f46c, JUL 17, 2010
Never knew you could drive a truck my lovely girl, you parked it well too. - ray76, JUL 17, 2010
thanks ray I have been practicing all week to learn how to park it well ;-) - 00b6f46c, JUL 18, 2010

2

La escalas para la pesar fruita etc.

Scales for weighing fruit etc. Near back of truck hanging from awning.

posted by ray76
It's not well calibrated though. The pointer is a tad off zero. - Rikko, JUL 17, 2010
As if a "mussician" would know! - ray76, JUL 17, 2010
Especially calibrated in two-two time, regards Ray el rapido.! - ray76, JUL 17, 2010
Maybe there are cockroaches in the bottom weighing them down??? - ray76, JUL 18, 2010
4

Ramo de flores, bajo la mesa en el soporte en la esquina inferior izquerda de la imagen.

Bouquet of flowers. under the table at the stand in the lower left corner in the image.

posted by wansell
nice location description :) voting - Kiwi-Girl, JUL 17, 2010
3

las naranjas = the oranges (bottom right of picture)

posted by Lucrecia
3

arcos góticos=gothic arches

on ?ruin in center of plaza

posted by nizhoni1
3

Un Volkswagen Escarabajo blanco, en la parte superior izquierda de la foto, en el estacionamiento.

A white VW Beetle in the upper left area of the photograph, in the parking lot.

edited by Gekkosan
posted by Gekkosan
2

La manga roja del conductor del camión de reparto en el primer plano de la foto alt text

The red sleeve of the driver of the delivery truck in the foreground of the photo.

adding a picture

edited by Rikko
posted by sagiia
Why is it that I am unable to successfully post a picture with my answers? Can anyone help me? - sagiia, JUL 20, 2010
Sagiia, I added a link to your post. Pls. click on it so you will see the instructions on how to add pictures to your post. - Rikko, JUL 20, 2010
BTW, this game is also over already as a Best Answer was already chosen. Just look out for the next one. :) - Rikko, JUL 20, 2010
2

Flores en una maceta = flowers in a pot

That's what it looks like to me. gulp It is under the table at the lower left corner of the picture - towards the front of the truck on the foreground.

posted by Rikko
Did you notice the lady in the foreground was wearing a wedding ring inscribed " Amor Siempre" on the inside??? - ray76, JUL 17, 2010
Oh, was that "Siempre"? I thought I saw "Propio". I think I already need glasses. :( - Rikko, JUL 17, 2010
Too much of the green stuff that's your trouble. - ray76, JUL 17, 2010
Spinach, of course. - ray76, JUL 18, 2010
Not spinach. El brocoli. - Rikko, JUL 18, 2010
Lovely, sorry about this. I just realized that wansell's answer was the same and his was ahead. It was his "ramo" that I noticed yesterday and not the "flores". - Rikko, JUL 18, 2010
2

Balanzas

• Scales

- en la esquina inferior de la derecha

Balanza

edited by Kiwi-Girl
posted by Kiwi-Girl
Do you believe me now, Ray? I told you, it's not exactly on the "0". - Rikko, JUL 17, 2010
whoops have i dropped myself in the middle of something here? :) - Kiwi-Girl, JUL 17, 2010
Sorry, Maria-Claire, I was just referring to an earlier post made by Ray in this thread, ;) - Rikko, JUL 17, 2010
Read our comments about the Scales, Rikko says they are off, it's a joke between us , nice picture M C. - ray76, JUL 18, 2010
2

Farola - Lamppost

posted by Jsanthara
2

Una chimenea de la fábrica.

A factory chimney, topmost right .

posted by ray76
2

Seis techos portatiles. Six movable roofs.

posted by margaretbl
portátiles :) - Kiwi-Girl, JUL 17, 2010
oops, gracias - margaretbl, JUL 17, 2010
2

The showroom at the corner and the trees without leaves

posted by Vaanz
Veo las cosas pero dónde está el español? :) - Kiwi-Girl, JUL 17, 2010
2

Mucha gente por todas partes! People everywhere!

posted by margaretbl
2

camiones de reparto= delivery trucks

posted by Nicole-B
1

el pan : the bread wink

posted by 00cb3470