Find the thing (3) : Street
Hola toodos , I have A game for you I know the last one wasn't very successful but I hope this one will work .
game rules :-
- I will post a picture and you will try to describe say the things on that picture
- please post one word on each answer so everybody get the chance to answer
- Please post the word in two (both) languages, English and Spanish.
- The winner is the one that will find the hardest thing on that pic and translate it to the right meaning (thing that can't be noticed easily )will be chosen as the best answer tomorrow
For example :-
The things on the pic are :-
el sofá = the sofa
.la foto = the picture
........And so on
So the picture of the day is :-
La escalas para la pesar fruita etc.
Scales for weighing fruit etc. Near back of truck hanging from awning.
Ramo de flores, bajo la mesa en el soporte en la esquina inferior izquerda de la imagen.
Bouquet of flowers. under the table at the stand in the lower left corner in the image.
las naranjas = the oranges (bottom right of picture)
arcos góticos=gothic arches
on ?ruin in center of plaza
Un Volkswagen Escarabajo blanco, en la parte superior izquierda de la foto, en el estacionamiento.
A white VW Beetle in the upper left area of the photograph, in the parking lot.
La manga roja del conductor del camión de reparto en el primer plano de la foto
The red sleeve of the driver of the delivery truck in the foreground of the photo.
Flores en una maceta = flowers in a pot
That's what it looks like to me. It is under the table at the lower left corner of the picture - towards the front of the truck on the foreground.
- en la esquina inferior de la derecha
Farola - Lamppost
Una chimenea de la fábrica.
A factory chimney, topmost right .
Seis techos portatiles. Six movable roofs.
The showroom at the corner and the trees without leaves
Mucha gente por todas partes! People everywhere!
camiones de reparto= delivery trucks
el pan : the bread