HomeQ&A¿He traducido esta canción correctamente?

¿He traducido esta canción correctamente?

1

Hola a todos, puedes decirme si he traducido esta cancion de fase se llama 'acapulco 78' correctamente o incorrectamente. Solo yo he traducido esta. Gracias.

Hoy despierto y me parece que aun sigo soñando puedo oir al mar llamandome doy un salto fuera de la cama y abro la ventana me da un beso la brisa salada Y en la cocina todo esta ordenado ya no hay platos sucios me pongo a bailar y en las noticias ya no hay nada de que hablar por que en el mundo todo tiene su lugar Hoy me alegro de ir a trabajar no se me hizo tarde oigo musica, en toda la calle veo a la gente y me parece que, aun sigo soñando en sus ojos yo me puedo ver Y en la venida todo es un carnaval por que en tu mundo, yo ya tengo mi lugar Antes del atardecer voy a la playa puedo oir al sol, llamandome veo a la gente y me parece que, aun sigo soñando en sus ojos yo me puedo ver doy un salto dentro de algun bar tal vez te pueda encontrar sirveme un martini Sale la luna todo es un carnaval por que en el mundo todo tiene su lugar y en las noticias ya no hay nada de que hablar por que en tu mundo me voy a quedar Pa ra pa pa pa ra ra En la cocina, todo esta ordenado ya me pongo, me pongo, me pongo a bailar todo es un carnaval, un carnaval Por que en tu mundo, en tu mundo yo ya tengo mi lugar.

IN ENGLISH>

Today I woke up and It seemed to me that even though I remained dreaming I can hear the sea calling me I jumped outside from the bed I opened the window The salty breeze gives me a kiss

And in the kitchen everything is fine/ok/ordinary there arent any dirty plates I get ready to dance (I put myself to dance) and in the news there isnt anything to talk about because in the whole world has its place

Today i dangered myself going to work I dont know it made me late (?) I hear music in all street I see the people and it seems to me even though I am still dreaming i can see myself in there eyes

And in the avenue everything is a carnival because in your world i already have my place before it gets dark i am going to the beach I can hear the sun calling me I see the people and it seems to me even though I am still dreaming i can see myself in there eyes I jump inside some bar it can find you Sirve me a martini

(it) leaves to the moon (leave to the moon?) everything is a carnival because in the whole world has its place and in the news there isnt anything to talk about because in your world im going to stay

And in the kitchen everything is fine/ok/ordinary i put myself, i put myself, i put myself to dance (I get ready to dance) everything is a carnival a carnival because in your world because in your world I have my place.

edited by --Mariana--
posted by soytommy
Traducido++ Qué basura esto ordenador. - soytommy, JUL 13, 2010

0

Good job. Here are some corrections.

Today I wake up and it seems to me that even though I'm still dreaming I can hear the sea calling me. I jump out of bed. I open the window. The salty breeze gives me a kiss.

And in the kitchen everything is in order/tidy. There aren't any dirty plates. I start to dance and in the news there isn't anything to talk about anymore because everything in the whole world has its place.

Today I'm happy to go to work. I wasn't late.I hear music. Everywhere in the street I see the people and it seems to me even though I am still dreaming I can see myself in their eyes.

And in the avenue (avenida) everything is a carnival because in your world I already have my place. Before it gets late I am going to the beach. I can hear the sun calling me. I see the people and it seems to me even though I am still dreaming I can see myself in their eyes. I jump inside some bar. Maybe I can find you. Serve me a martini.

The moon comes out. Everything is a carnival because in the whole world everything has its place and in the news there isn't anything to talk about because in your world I'm going to stay.

And in the kitchen everything is tidy/in order. I start, I start, I start to dance. Everything is a carnival a carnival because in your world because in your world I have my place.

posted by alba3