HomeQ&AI am not getting my points

I am not getting my points

1

I did the flashcards and made 579 points and my final score on the leader board only went up 31 points from 74,788 to 74,819. What do I need to do to get my points.

edited by Maria-Russell
posted by Maria-Russell

2

Some times it takes awhile for the points, badges or reputation to be updated. Check back mañana and it just maybe credited. Congratulations on the hard work!

posted by aprender100
They are there now, good call A100! - LateToDinner, JUL 12, 2010
0

Relax, 2,999and 01 points and two dollars will buy you a cup of expresso.

posted by viajero
Spoken like someone whose been given all his points. - Maria-Russell, JUL 12, 2010
... or knows what they are really worth :) - LateToDinner, JUL 12, 2010
Points help to get in the spirit of the game. The administrators use points to motivate - Maria-Russell, JUL 12, 2010
0

Hi Maria, I am no positive how the point system works but if you search points you will find a lot of information and it is possible that someone else has had the same problem. I know it can depend on whether you have done the set previously, etc. See if you can find an answer and otherwise I guess you could send a message to the instructor.

posted by margaretbl
whoops, I am 'not' positive - margaretbl, JUL 12, 2010
It's fine, she just needed a little more patience. - LateToDinner, JUL 12, 2010