HomeQ&Ahow do you spell pasoli

how do you spell pasoli

2

a soup with chicken and hominy

posted by samanthadeering

2

Pozole is a special occasion dish in Mexico, especially in Guerrero State. Restaurants called pozolerías specialize in it. This dish is a well known cure for hangovers and is often eaten in the wee hours of the morning as a preventive. Pozole is also popular in New Mexico, where it is usually spelled posole.

But if you're looking for it on the net you will also find it how you spelt it smile

Pasoli (Mexican Soup)

8-10 radishes chopped fine

1 small onion chopped fine

1/4 bunch of cilantro cut

lime wedges

1/2 head of cabbage shredded

2-3 lb pork roast

32 oz can hominy (do not drain)

salt to taste.

Place pork and hominy into crock-pot, roaster, or stock pot. Add water to cover roast. Cook until roast shreds apart, remove any bones. Place any veggies that you want into your bowl and ladle soup on top. Enjoy!

edited by Kiwi-Girl
posted by Kiwi-Girl
And for any others who like me have no idea what hominy is: it is hulled corn with the bran and germ removed - Kiwi-Girl, JUL 12, 2010
Dicen 'molido' - no sabia eso tampoco - margaretbl, JUL 12, 2010
1

It is pozole, there are two types that I know of ,pozole blanco and pozole rojo. I've had both and prefer the white. I believe pozole is the correct spelling, although you can find it spelled pasoli posole. The cans of hominy usually have a pozole recipie on them, and my dictionary says pozole with a z

edited by albert-fabrik-
posted by albert-fabrik-
1

Que rico el es el pozole y creo que ya me dio hambre y justo hoy en mi casa mi mama preparo un rico pozole rojo y sin duda es una de las mejores comidas aquí en Mexico, y si algun dia vienen a Mexico no duden en probarlo se los recomiendo!!

posted by adnmiky
¡que amable y si que suena bien, estoy buscando en mi diccionario y nada, qué pena - margaretbl, JUL 12, 2010