HomeQ&AHow would I write "home of new beginning" in Spanish?

How would I write "home of new beginning" in Spanish?

1

I am writing a grant to provide monies for rehabbing old houses into homes for Hispanic families living in at-risk neighborhoods. The Hispanic adults will provide the work to rehab the homes under supervision, and be able to purchase the homes for their families at a very low cost. I work for a non-profit and need a name for this project, and I liked the idea of a Spanish name. Any suggestions?

Thank you!

posted by sprusso

0

I would go with: "Las casas del comienzo nuevo." to mean, "the houses of the new start". This is a pluralization of what you asked so you could also say, "La casa de comienzo nuevo", meaning "the house of the new start". I am sure the gurus will weigh in soon, I just wanted to get this started!! smile Good luck and good on ya!! Welcome to the forum!

posted by Jason7R
Thank you! I am open to other suggestions for naming this project, too! Something catchy but not too hard on us who are lingually-inpaired at speaking Spanish! - sprusso, JUL 12, 2010