HomeQ&AI can't create a phrasebook !!

I can't create a phrasebook !!

3

I can't create a phrasebook entry! I added some entries before they have not been approved yet. I have waited for a long time, but they have still not been approved. Do I have to wait for an admin to approve them or what? grin

edited by 00b6f46c
posted by 00b6f46c
lovely, I thought that you might want to know that it's more correct to use the word "approved" instead of the word "approval" in your 1st two sentences. - Pajaro44, JUL 12, 2010
oh thanks alot for correcting pajaro ;-) - 00b6f46c, JUL 12, 2010
I can't create a phrasebook entry! I added some entries before they have not been approved yet. I have waited for a long time, but they have still not been approved. Do I have to wait for an admin to approve them or what? - --Jen--, JUL 12, 2010
O M G I am so sorry i still got lots of things to learn about english thanks nametaken for correcting my tons of mistakes i really appreciate your help ;-) - 00b6f46c, JUL 12, 2010

4

Just to let you know, as I am sure you do, there are a ton of suggested phrases and I am sure that Carlos and mountaingirl are going as fast as they can. I know I had to wait awhile for mine to get approved so don't give up hope!! smile For kicks and giggles, try going through the phrasebook and look for doubles or even triples to tell the admin. This will help out tremendously!! Keep adding and check before you add a phrase! It's a great feature!!

edited by Jason7R
posted by Jason7R
4

Lovely, be patient smile.

They will go in eventually, but the moderators are very busy at the moment and there are a lot of phrases waiting to go in. Also, they need to be approved by two different mods - these things take time.

posted by --Jen--
Great call nametaken! - Jason7R, JUL 12, 2010
3

Hi, Lovely...Yes, the phrases need to be approved by two moderators. There are three moderators for the Phrasebook; one is on a bit of a leave of absence, one is very busy right now with work obligations, and one is temporarily on a dial-up access to the internet, and is somewhat impeded in that regard.

Your patience will be rewarded!! They tend to get approved in big clumps, like maybe several dozen at a time, and then a bit of a drought. I think some of it is because the second moderator is only available in clumps of time right now.

..."Poco a poco se anda lejos....

wink

posted by mountaingirl123
Bien dicho, mountaingirl, eres haciendo gran trabaja y porsupuesto, Carlos y la otra persona. :) - Jason7R, JUL 12, 2010
Poco a poco sale el moco. (jeje) - samdie, JUL 12, 2010
1

¡Ten paciencia, lovely! o ¡Está Sé paciente, lovely!

Have patience, lovely! or Be patient, lovely!

I submitted a phrase in early May and it still hasn't been approved.

edited by Pajaro44
posted by Pajaro44
Please correct my Spanish! - Pajaro44, JUL 12, 2010
Sé paciente or Ten paciencia :) - Benz, JUL 12, 2010
Thank you, Benz! - Pajaro44, JUL 12, 2010