HomeQ&Amake sentences with forget (olvidar)

make sentences with forget (olvidar)

1

here i give you this word forget it means olvidar put your sentences and will see how good you are making thoose tongue rolleye

posted by gabrielqb
lol - 00494d19, JUL 12, 2010

2

I thought the only requirement was that if you posted a game you were responsible to monitor its progress and assure that people are correcting mistakes.

Hi quentin, and in your opinion, who should make those corrections?wink

If a game is opened with sentences....the person in charge of the thread needs to find somebody to correct them. Unless he can do that himself, like for example Gekko or I are doing.

I should doubt very much that this child could or rather would do this. wink

The rest of the forum like every other sentence that is posted here. Who do we blame if the moderator can't translate the sentence correctly. The game creator, the moderator? ...no, no one. We all work together here on trying to insure proper grammar. - 0074b507, JUL 12, 2010
The whole purpose here is collaborative learning. The site owner didn't hire a Spanish teacher to teach Spanish on this site. We teach each other. - 0074b507, JUL 12, 2010
1

must have a moderator from Spanish Dict to make sure that the sentences are correct.

Is there some reason that he cannot monitor his own game? His Spanish is probably better than his English. Your reply makes it sound like he must find someone else to serve as a moderator or that they must be a member of this forum. I thought the only requirement was that if you posted a game you were responsible to monitor its progress and assure that people are correcting mistakes. I didn't realize that there were any qualifications for being the moderator. What are they? Do we need to hire a native translator?

The tone of these replies are becoming more than a little unwelcoming. My only suggestion to him would have been that he post his game in another category.

I'm so sorry, Q. I certainly didn't mean to sound unwelcoming. I made the above comment because I've seen it posted on other people's questions that were requesting sentences for answers and the person asking the question didn't have **very high** - Pajaro44, JUL 12, 2010
(contd) reputation points. If you think it would be better to do so, I will delete my comment and send Gabriel a PM message to go ahead with his game. What do you recommend? - Pajaro44, JUL 12, 2010
Q, I went ahead and deleted the above comments on my post. - Pajaro44, JUL 12, 2010
You did not hurt my feelings. Apoligize to the young gentleman if you feel that you should. - 0074b507, JUL 12, 2010
1

Gabriel,

Welcome to the forum!

I see in your profile that you are 13 years old and live inCampeche, Mexico. And, that you are fluent in Spanish! That's wonderful. We are very happy to have you join SpanishDict.

I'm not sure why you have asked us to make sentences using the verb "olvidar".

Are you asking us so that you can help us with our use of the word "olvidar" and our use of the Spanish language?

If so, that's great!

And, if we give you our English translation, that might benefit you as well.

I will wait for someone with more authority than I have to go ahead with a response to your request for our use of the word "olvidar".

On the other hand, if you have posted your question in an attempt to receive help with your homework, as Marianne stated, we do not do people's homework for them on this Web site.

edited by Pajaro44
posted by Pajaro44
1

If you need help with your homework, please just come out and ask.

We will then tell you that you need to put an effort into making some sentences first before we can help you correct them, if necessary.

Welcome to the SpanishDict forum.