HomeQ&Areceta - agua de avena?

receta - agua de avena?

1

I know that the internet is full of recipes, but does anyone has a specific recipe for "agua de avena" that you really like? We are ready for a change from horchata... cool smile

Hay alguien en Spanishdict que tenga una receta favorita para agua de avena? Ya estamos un poquito hartos de horchata...

Gracias de antemano....

posted by mountaingirl123
The mentioned horchata, what country does the recipe come from? Central and South American recipes vary. - Silvia, JUL 10, 2010
Mexico, Mexico, te llevo en mi corazon!!! :) - mountaingirl123, JUL 11, 2010

1

Hola Patti,

I'm am sending a link to a recipe I helped my daughter make for her Spanish class. It turned out well.

Earlier this year, I watched an episode of "Simply Delicioso" on the Food Network. A great explanation of the history and use of this beverage was given, along with a recipe. I tried finding the episode on line for my daughter to watch, but was unable to locate it. I tried again for you, again with no luck.

Hopefully, this recipe will be something different for you. I'm not sure if this is what your are looking for or not, but I wish you well in your search. smile agua de avena

posted by Nicole-B
Thanks, Nicole - I'll check it out when we get into town and can use the hi speed internet at the library! - mountaingirl123, JUL 11, 2010
1

Good thing they show the recipe. She speaks a little too fast for me.

agua de avena recipe

Looks like a good link - when we get into town and we have high speed internet I'll check it out! - mountaingirl123, JUL 11, 2010