HomeQ&AIn Financial environments what does "Asiento en Cámara" mean?

In Financial environments what does "Asiento en Cámara" mean?

2

To give a little more information the sentence is:

"La tarifa mínima por concepto de Asiento en Cámara para las operaciones de estos mercados, será......."

I believe it means that the transaction goes through the Chamber and for this of course there is a charge for the service.

What I am not sure about is what the correct English phrase is for it.

Can someone point me in the right drection for this please?

Also, if there is a good financial translation dictionary that has this type of phrase in it, it owuld be great to know of it.

Many thanks.

posted by oolitka

0

In financial it means nothing .

posted by kand2
0

In Financial environments what does "Asiento en Cámara" mean? Wouldn't it just be A Seat in the Chamber (referring to the Financial Board or whatever it is)... like Kwetmore said? then "La tarifa mínima por concepto = that could just be 'the minimum fee per entry'

posted by margaretbl
I think she has the context. It must be per entry like a submission for their consideration - nizhoni1, JUL 11, 2010
I tried hard to find something but..... - margaretbl, JUL 11, 2010
0

No, it's not a fee to be a member. It really seems to be a charge for passing a transaction through the Chamber, a sort of cimmission if you like for putting up guarantees and the like. It happens on each transaction....

Does nobody know if there is an English expression for this??

posted by oolitka
0

Literally a seat in the chamber or better translated Board Member. Sounds like they're charging a fee to become a member.

posted by DonK
0

por el concepto de Asiento (For the concept of the place)

posted by Miguel77