HomeQ&Ahow do you get an upside down question mark?

how do you get an upside down question mark?

2

on the flashcard you need to write the correct answer to what you hear, although i spelt my answers correct it was marked wrong because i dont use the upside down question mark but my laptop does not have one? i googled it and it says to hold down the ALT and then press 0191, but even that does'nt work. does any one else know?????????????????????????

updated DIC 27, 2011
edited by Goyo
posted by xnataliex
Changed your category from Vocabulary and Grammar... - Goyo, JUL 7, 2010
I changed it for you. Just wanted you to know why I edited your post. - Goyo, JUL 7, 2010

1

There are lots of ways to do it.

Read This Post for one. You can also do what Jeezle said on a laptop, but it is a big hassle. By all means the best thing to do is install the "US International Keyboard" layout which is included in Windows. Then all you have to do is hold down the right ALT key while pressing ? to get ¿. (The same is true for áéíóúñ¡ etc.)

If you want a quickie place to enter words, then cut and past, go here:

Typeit.org

And if you still have trouble, come back here and ask again, we'd love to help you.

posted by Goyo
My keyboard is set up for DVORAK will that still work? Gracias. - jeezzle, JUL 7, 2010
It allows me to type upwords of 200 words per minute. - jeezzle, JUL 7, 2010
Do you mean upwards? ;-) - petersenkid2, JUL 7, 2010
thanks every 1 ill prob just copy and paste its looks easier :* - xnataliex, JUL 7, 2010
Trust me, it's really not difficult. I have it set up on all the computers in my life. It takes me about 30 seconds. - Goyo, JUL 7, 2010
Jeezle- That I don't know. You can try it and see. - Goyo, JUL 7, 2010
1

You have to press it using the number key on the right of the keyboard. The top numbers are not part of the number key, only the ones to the right of the keyboard. The "keypad" as it is called. ALT 0191 = ¿.

posted by jeezzle
Good information to keep under my belt.. till my lessons have me need it. Thanks for the question xnataliex and for the answer jeezle. - Nise, JUL 7, 2010
0

Use Alt 0191 that worked for me.

updated DIC 27, 2011
edited by MW3campeon
posted by MW3campeon
0

i dont have the numbers on the right am using a laptop(small) think its called a note book! so does that mean i cant get the upside down ?
posted by xnataliex
If there is no number pad on the right then you will have to find other options. I believe that the Firefox browser allows the answerbox on this site to let you add a question mark. - jeezzle, JUL 7, 2010
how do i find the firefox? sorry am not good with computers! - xnataliex, JUL 7, 2010
It might be worthwhile going to the feedback area to ask admin that they include this upside down question mark on any lessons that require it. - Nise, JUL 7, 2010
No, Nise. You have to know how to type all Spanish accent marks whenever and wherever you type- in MS Word, and everyplace. - Goyo, JUL 7, 2010
i did it and i can change to spanish key board if i press left alt and shift but i stil cant get upside down ? unless i just cant find it??? - xnataliex, JUL 7, 2010