HomeQ&A9pm mst chat?

9pm mst chat?

2

Can anyone do a chat at this time once or twice a week?

EDIT mst is Mountain Standard Time and his question is 'would the time work', to see if it could be set up, not that it already is. ....Women! wink

edited by LateToDinner
posted by georgejbarnes
Come back and elaborate, GB. I tried to help, but you get to make it happen! - LateToDinner, JUL 8, 2010

2

Buenos I am trying to set up a time for me to chat with people in spanish to improve my skills once or twice a week through the chat that is offered. I am open to later evening hours. I know there is a time difference so anyone who can, please let me know. I don't know how to coordinate the times other than telling everyone the time in my time zone which is in SouthWest America and Mountain Standard Time (MST). So anyone open from 8pm to 10pm MST?

posted by georgejbarnes
Try posting with GMT. That is a standard and people can extrapolate from that - nizhoni1, JUL 8, 2010
1

George,

Sadly thats a unworkable time for me in UK.

I'm glad to see you're persisting with the chat idea, its a shame your attempt last week went a bit wrong. Keep at it, there must be someone in the right time zone.

Have you tried the chat section of this site ( under the "more" menu").

Best of luck, Fontanero.

posted by fontanero
1

What is mst? Where is the chat? who do you want to talk with? puffff, men!

0

George, my guess is yes as long as it doesn't conflict with anyone's soccer! And if you only want locals.

9PM your time is 7 or 8 hours later in some rather key areas of Europe. Would you be open to a chat at 4AM your time?

Have you considered PMs to some of the people that answered the other chat threads and seeing if they would care to skype with you? Organizing a dinner party for 4 or 5 can be a schedule-challenger, trying to get 30 on the same note is a night mare.

Your geography might need a little work, but I have to admire your desire and your persistence.

Good luck.

edited by LateToDinner
posted by LateToDinner
0

This chat would be going on 4am my time so I'm out wink.

edited by --Jen--
posted by --Jen--
jajajaja! Good point! - chica_rica, JUL 7, 2010
0

Mountain Standard Time!!! (Right next to M E at Pacific Standard Time). Es cosa de los yanquees?

posted by margaretbl