HomeQ&AThe video lesson on lesson 1 - introductions does not load - is there another way to access the video, maybe a link sent by e-mail?

The video lesson on lesson 1 - introductions does not load - is there another way to access the video, maybe a link sent by e-mail?

1

posted by pwhittle

0

They can be a problem sometimes, try reloading the page, or go to the "blip tv" site using the button under the video window. Then come back for the rest of the lesson.

Fontanero.

Edit:- The blip tv icon seems to have disappeared. Go to blip.tv, search spanishdict, and you should find all the lesson video's.

edited by fontanero
posted by fontanero
Thank you, I'll have to try that when I get home tonight- we are blocked from accessing certain sites at work. - pwhittle, JUL 7, 2010
Gracias, you are very welcome, glad I could help. - fontanero, JUL 7, 2010
0

I just tried it and it seemed to be working again. Probably just a server "hiccup". Try it again.

lesson 1.1 Learn Spanish

¡Bienvenida al foro!

Welcome to the forum!

Thanks, I'm accessing the site from work so that's possible too. Thanks for the welcome, so far I'm pleasantly surprised at the quick responses and the fun way of learning spanish. - pwhittle, JUL 7, 2010