HomeQ&Acan you translate "a noche come mucho con mi papi chulo

can you translate "a noche come mucho con mi papi chulo

0

a noche comé mucho con papi chulo!

posted by pcew73

2

Hiya Poew... Welcome to the forum

This is a learning site where you are encouraged to do some work yourself, and we do not simply provide a free translation service

Please have a go at working out what you think this means and someone will help you by providing corrections where necessary.

I will provide you with a few tools:

comé is in the preterite (simple past tense) and comes from the verb comer meaning = to eat

You can check out the verbs under the Reference section (see More tab at top of page) and it will show you how to conjugate the verbs and discover which person it is conjugated for.

a noche = last night

papi = papa/father an affectionate way of saying daddy in Spanish

I hope this helps have a go with what you can and we will help you too grin

edited by FELIZ77
posted by FELIZ77
Papi is another way to call one's father... but it says "papi chulo"... 0_o - NikkiLR, JUL 6, 2010
Yes I know it does I wasn't going to give her/him everything I wanted her to do some homework too lol - FELIZ77, JUL 6, 2010
should only be 'her' above not him - FELIZ77, JUL 6, 2010
thank you guys I think I have been able to piece it all together now. - pcew73, JUL 7, 2010