HomeQ&APhrasebook search doesn't work for English phrases.

Phrasebook search doesn't work for English phrases.

1

If there a way to fix this bug?

posted by JoelMatthew
I wish people knew how often I have reported this !!! I have no words that this still doesn't work. Paralee is the resposible for the phrasebook, please report, good luck on getting an answer. - 00494d19, JUL 6, 2010

2

I wish people knew how often I have reported this !!! I have no words that this still doesn't work. Paralee is the responsible for the phrasebook

I have reported it three times. If you try to do a search with less than 4 letters, e.g., you, me, ear, eye, you will get nothing.

This is a huge error in the system because not only do we repeat the suggested phrases, we can't find what we're looking for.

What's the point of the Phrasebook without a proper search tool!!!???

please report,

Yes, please PM Paralee and Christopher.

Paralee is the responsible for the phrasebook.........good luck on getting an answer.

Yeah, that's an issue! What a shame because the Phrasebook was a great idea when it started.

:) - 00494d19, JUL 6, 2010