HomeQ&APlease translate"I should not have sent you my email "

Please translate"I should not have sent you my email "

2

When you have sent someone an email and realized you have made a mistake.

posted by foysoy

4

Please translate: "I should not have sent you my email "

= lo siento, no debería haberte enviado mi correo

edited by FELIZ77
posted by FELIZ77
:-) - Delores--Lindsey, JUL 5, 2010
in fact, should be, "Lo siento, no debería haberte enviado mi correo", because it is more compressive. - Sargento-Chinicuil, JUL 5, 2010
okay, thank you I have made the necesarry adjustment/correction no need to flag just tell me next time as I am open to corrections - FELIZ77, JUL 6, 2010
Sorry, feliz, I voted you up to compensate - 00494d19, JUL 6, 2010
Thank you very much, Heidita / Muchas gracias, amiga - FELIZ77, JUL 6, 2010
0

Please delete.

edited by Delores--Lindsey
posted by Delores--Lindsey
You can add "Lo siento" to say that you are sorry. - Delores--Lindsey, JUL 5, 2010
mi (I don't know why haberte always looks better to me) I also like debería as it is describing a past action. - 0074b507, JUL 5, 2010
Thanks. I'll delete. But why the conditional rather than the imperfect? - Delores--Lindsey, JUL 5, 2010
The tenses of the verb deber is one of my nemeses. It's just a total mental block. Do you have a link to a chart that I can simply memorize. - Delores--Lindsey, JUL 5, 2010
look up "should" in our dictionary and read the tenses of the example sentence that use the conditional form - 0074b507, JUL 6, 2010
0

No debía haberte enviado mi correo.

posted by Sheily