HomeQ&AFalla divertida en los juegos

Falla divertida en los juegos

1

This is a Scooby Doo title. Does it mean "Missing fun in the games" I'm sure I'm not getting it. Lack of fun, the games lack fun. Maybe something like that?

posted by jeezzle
Bloopers and blunders. - 00813f2a, JUL 4, 2010

2

I agree with Robertico.

"Falla Divertida en los Juegos Mecánicos" would be better translated as "Fun /amusing failure in the mecanical games (or amusement park, as a proper interpretation)."

But I think Robertico's title of "Mala Jugada" is a far better translation of the English title.

posted by Gekkosan
2

"Mala jugada en el parque de diversiones".

That would be a better translation to "Foul play at the amusement park".

Te hicieron una mala jugada. - They made a bad move on you. ( an evil move - foul play)

edited by 00813f2a
posted by 00813f2a
2

I think it means "funny mistake"

posted by 00813f2a
1

According to the Scooby Doo site that I looked at the episode's (season 1, episode 8) title is:

Falla Divertida en los Juegos Mecanicos .

juegos mecanicos =amusement park rides.

I have a link where you can watch it. The English title of the episode is: Foul Play in Funland.

watch episode here (in Spanish)

Oh yeah that's it. - jeezzle, JUL 5, 2010
It sounds like it's badly translated then because "foul play" in this case is more like "juego sucio" o "trampa" and amusement park is "parque de diversiones" - 00813f2a, JUL 5, 2010