HomeQ&AWhat is the 'flag' for? When do we use that?

What is the 'flag' for? When do we use that?

3

In regards to 'flags' which are on this questions/answer section, and which I've also seen on the 'making flashcards section. I feel silly with this question... but I really don't know what that is, and I can't find the answer anywhere else. I only know that I have insufficient points to be able to use it.

posted by Nise

3

Flags are for offensive or unclear posts. They should rarely be used, unless something is way out of line. Rats belong in the kitchen, not in the classroom. (at our house anyway)

edited by jeezzle
posted by jeezzle
Thanks. I thought it had to do with posts that we're unwarranted. Sorry about the rats... I think the pellet trail in my kitchen indicates their smaller mousey cousins, a joyful entertainment for my 2 cats. Adios! - Nise, JUL 3, 2010