HomeQ&AThat's going to be a problem

That's going to be a problem

3

Aside from the usual "Vas a tener problemas" etc.. What about "Habrás problemas" (heard today in a show) or "Te vendrá problemas" or what about with recaer sobre "to fall upon".

posted by jeezzle
More than one way to skin a cat. - 0074b507, JUL 3, 2010

2

Jeezle, I think you heard "Habrá problemas" and "te vendrán problemas". Another common way is "van a surgir problemas".

posted by mountaingirl123
1

There's always: Vas a meterse(te) en un lío.

You're going to wind up in a mess. wink

posted by Delores--Lindsey
If you are talking about what will happen to the person. :-) - Delores--Lindsey, JUL 4, 2010
Many of the fellows at work don't know the word lío which I find surprising, but because of that I try not to make it part of daily vocabulary because if they don't know a word I use then they assume that I don't know what I'm talking about. - jeezzle, JUL 4, 2010
Gotcha! Good reasoning. - Delores--Lindsey, JUL 4, 2010
1

Eso va a causar problemas. / Eso será problematico. (are also possibilities)

posted by samdie
1

That's going to be a problem But if you want to stick to that exact phrase, maybe something like 'Eso va a ser un problema'. Referring to some specific thing being the problem.

edited by margaretbl
posted by margaretbl
Why the heck isn't my 'bold' working, shoot! - margaretbl, JUL 3, 2010
There's a space between problem and **, if you remove it you'll be there. - jeezzle, JUL 3, 2010
Gracias, soy muy descuidada.. - margaretbl, JUL 3, 2010