HomeQ&ADo you want your millk in a bag?

Do you want your millk in a bag?

0

How would someone say "Do you want your milk in a bag", or "Would you like your milk in a bag"? The context is a clerk in a grocery store asking a customer if he/she wants their milk to be bagged or not. I am not necessarily looking for the exact translations of my examples, just the everyday way to ask that question. Thanks!!!!

posted by kenmasters

3

Also¿le pongo la leche en una bolsa?

posted by melipiru
I'd definitely trust Melipiru before I trusted that Goyo guy. I'm giving her a vote. - Goyo, JUL 3, 2010
Even though she's a Spanish-speaking beach-bunny who likes to hang out with foreigners? She gets my vote too. - samdie, JUL 4, 2010
A beach bunny? Hmm, that´s not exactly how I would describe Meli, I'd say something like "a nice lady", "has a sense of humour" and "it's great talking to her" :)) - Issabela, JUL 5, 2010
1

¿Quisiera la leche en una bolsa?

posted by Goyo